[Python-il] [pyweb-il:581] Re: Asking for hosting provider recommendation

Ahik Man ahik.man at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 16:42:45 IST 2009

Important and interesting discussion that worth 'tagging'.
Is anyone willing to summarizing it into this group page?
http://groups.google.com/group/pyweb-il/web/django-friendly-hosting-services
Sorry, but my personal experience is very limit. If I'll do it, it will be
about copy&paste Udi's messages.

Ahik

http://journal.uggedal.com/vps-performance-comparison

http://groups.google.com/group/pyweb-il?hl=en