[Python-il] [pyweb-il:568] Asking for hosting provider recommendation

Sivan Green sivang at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 16:50:04 IST 2009

I know a couple good ones, and I happen to try to become a reseller
for a very well known UK hosting company. If you are interested, mail
me to sivang __AT__ gmail.com and I'll be happy to assist.

The cost would be around 200NIS per month, unlimited bandwidth and
very good and realiable service.

Sivan

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 3:35 PM, cool-RR <cool-rr at cool-rr.com> wrote:
> I'm sorry for posting something off-topic to this mailing list, but I didn't
> find a solid recommendation anywhere else, and I figured people here would
> surely have one.
> I'm looking for a simple hosting provider for a few of my low-traffic sites.
> I'm looking for something cheap and reliable. I'm not looking for some
> fashionable Web 2.0-ish hip hosting company -- I'd prefer just some solid
> "Since 199x" simple one, where I can count on them not shutting down anytime
> soon.
> I used to rely on Zipa for the last five years, which was just that kind of
> provider, and I was paying $30 a year for it, and they had great reliability
> and support, and I was happy, and I recommended them to everyone. But they
> went bad about a year ago, and now I actually had to resort to contacting
> ICANN which is now helping me pry my domain name out of Zipa's cold, dead
> hands.
> So does anyone here have a recommendation for a good 'n simple host?
>

> Thanks,
> Ram.

Best Regards,
     Sivan Green