[Python-il] [pyweb-il:562] Jacob may be paying us a visit next year

Idan Gazit idan at pixane.com
Sun Dec 13 12:44:02 IST 2009

No I don't really think he'll be offended. Just poor manners to invite
him all the way out to here and give talks about other platforms.

Giving a talk about integrating plone/django could be interesting
(personally I'm -1) but that's not the same as a talk about using
Plone to replace M$. In other words -- "where's the django?"

-I