[Python-il] [pyweb-il:557] Jacob may be paying us a visit next year

Udi h Bauman dibaunaumh at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 11:56:45 IST 2009

I think it should be about Django, but relevant also to people who want to
see what's Django all about. The talks should be explaining how to do stuff
in Django & how Django solves problems, which is useful for both educating
current Django developers & marketing to potential converts. Idan, does it
make sense to you?

Udi