[Python-il] [pyweb-il:555] View this page "Django Workshop/Master-class"

daonb bennydaon at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 11:48:56 IST 2009

I've added myself and also changed some of the wording and removed the
link to Tikal. It's great Tikal is helping with this, but I don't
think they can get such a prominent place on PyWeb-IL pages.
If it's very important, you should take the page off and add it on
Tikal's site. This way we can email you we're interested and avoid
race conditions on page edits :-)

Benny