[Python-il] [pyweb-il:546] Django needs hebrew-speakers!

Idan Gazit idan at pixane.net
Fri Dec 11 00:47:20 IST 2009

Hi Folks,

Right now the hebrew translation of django itself is being maintained
by a well-meaning american. As good as Alex Gaynor is, I'm sure that
this will be a much easier task for an average Israeli.

I'd offer to do it, but my hebrew spelling is like a 6-year old.

Take a look at http://code.djangoproject.com/attachment/ticket/12317/he.diff
, make sure all the additions (in green) are good. If you want to
contribute to / help with the hebrew file in django, I'm sure Alex
would be very grateful. :)

-I