[Python-il] [pyweb-il:545] Testing, next meeting

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 11:53:54 IST 2009

On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 11:35 AM, Ilan <ilan at decodecode.net> wrote:
> Peace, Ahik, and everyone!
>
> I'll do "testing" at the next meeting, of course!
>
> Title:
> "Driven to test: why test for quality, and how in Python/Web"
>
> I was discussing doing this with Imri -- but he has a Very Good
> Reason (the best, really) to be absent from our next meeting,
> so the heavy load falls on my... Nu tov.
>
> And by the way, I think Gabor should be "invited" (that is, he's
> always invited, but this time explicitly urged to attend)
> because testing is (one of) his expertise domains, right?

Oh, I am a bit slow.  Thanks anyway. I'll try to come as I am really
interested in subjects related to testing.

If there is time and interest I can also give an intro on how
testing is done in the Perl world. About TAP (the Test Anything Protocol)
and how perl and the CPAN modules are being tested.

regards
   Gabor
   http://szabgab.com/