[Python-il] [pyweb-il:538] Testing, next meeting

Ilan ilan at decodecode.net
Mon Dec 7 11:35:43 IST 2009

Peace, Ahik, and everyone!

I'll do "testing" at the next meeting, of course!

Title:
"Driven to test: why test for quality, and how in Python/Web"

I was discussing doing this with Imri -- but he has a Very Good
Reason (the best, really) to be absent from our next meeting,
so the heavy load falls on my... Nu tov.

And by the way, I think Gabor should be "invited" (that is, he's
always invited, but this time explicitly urged to attend)
because testing is (one of) his expertise domains, right?

I took notes about testing/QA years ago,
<http://decodecode.net/trails/quality-assurance.one-page>, that
I will work into a more hands-on, practical presentation, like
I know we prefer... I'll do PyUnit (unittest), Nose, and Twill,
but will leave Selenium to Imri or someone, maybe? Nu, we'll
see.

Thanks, Ahik, for your great work!
;o)

--
Ilan

Machines should work. People should think.
/ IBM Pollyanna Principle / Richard Wesley Hamming