[Python-il] [pyweb-il:526] A little off-topic: Startup Weekend

Shai Berger shai at platonix.com
Wed Dec 2 16:41:48 IST 2009

Hi,

I should have mentioned this at the meeting, but, oh well, better late than
never --

Startup Weekend is an event where people -- technologists as well as more
business-oriented -- gather up to work together on new projects, with an aim
to accomplish something within two days. It has been done in several cities in
the world, has in fact produced several start-ups, and is now coming to
Israel, where it will be a non-weekend so it can be Kosher - 16-18/12.

For more details, go to http://israel.startupweekend.org/

I am telling you this because

A) I thought people in this group might be interested, and
B) (disclosure) My company, Platonix, is sponsoring the event

Have fun,
	Shai.