[Python-il] [pyweb-il:64] Re: Thanks + suggestion for next meeting

Imri Goldberg lorgandon at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 21:15:56 IDT 2008

Heya
I would also like to everyone for the meeting, I really enjoyed it!

As for the next meeting: A few years ago, I wrote a small Python guitar
tuner (named PyTuner, see
http://www.algorithm.co.il/blogs/index.php/pytuner/ ). I also gave a
presentation about it to some people back then, which I think people liked.
When I mentioned the subject to during the last Python meeting, some people
seemed interested, and I thought about suggesting the presentation for the
next meeting.

I know it's a little off-topic (maybe more fitting for the a 'regular'
Python-IL meeting), and it has some math, but I think it would be
interesting. What do you think?

Cheers,
Imri

--