[Python-il] [pyweb-il:55] Fwd: [Tutor] Short Contract

Jaggo jaggojaggo at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 22:06:12 IDT 2008

אז מצאתי את זה ברשימת טיוטור של פייתון,

מישהו מעוניין?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stephen Nelson-Smith <sanelson at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 12:46 PM
Subject: [Tutor] Short Contract

Hello,

I'm looking for someone to help on a short contract to build a
centralised blogging system.  I want a planet-style aggregation of
blogs, but with the ability to see and make comments on each
individual blog, from the central planet page.

Ideally, it would also have a little 'icon' mug-shot of the person who
writes each blog next to their entry, and a dynamically generated 'go
to this guy's blog' button under each entry.

I'd be happy to take an existing open-source tool (eg venus) and
modify it for purpose - I think that's a better idea than writing a
new blog engine.

The blogs don't exist yet, so we can ensure they all live on the same
blog server.

If this is something you have bandwidth for, or an interest in, please
contact me off list and we can discuss  it.

Thanks,

S.
Tutor maillist  -  Tutor at python.org