[Python-il] [pyweb-il:37] Re: Lighting talk

Ahik Man ahik.man at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 12:35:20 IDT 2008

Sivan,

The lighting talk is for people who like to present something relevant in 5
minutes. It is not intended for discussions. (only one question if there is
a time).
Hence, unless someone would like to make a 'Django principles in 5 min'
presentation, it seems that it is more suitable for the general discussion
part (last slot in the agenda). Note that some of the 'long' presentations
will touch this issues.

Ahik