[Python-il] [pyweb-il:32] Lighting talk

Ahik Man ahik.man at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 09:14:41 IDT 2008

Hi (again),
There is a suggestion to have a "lighting talk" session in our coming (busy)
meeting.
The idea is to provide an opportunity to everybody to present a relevant
subject to the audience.

What is lighting talk? Form
Wikipedia<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightning_Talk>
 :
"A *Lightning Talk* is a short
presentation<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presentation> given
at a conference <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academic_conference> or
similar forum. Unlike other presentations, lightning talks last only a few
minutes and several will usually be delivered in a single period by
different speakers."

So if you are interesting to give an about 5 minutes Lighting talk, please
send me an email that include subject of the talk and short description.
The Lighting Talk session in the depends on the suggestions and demands.

Ahik