[Python-il] [JOB] Seeking Plone 3 programmers

Issac Goldstand margol at beamartyr.net
Tue May 27 10:29:57 IDT 2008

Hi,
  A Tel-Aviv based company is looking to hire Plone programmers (or
experts if you're out there) to help in development of in-house
Plone-based websites.  You'd be tweaking Plone-the-product and
developing new features using Plone-The-Platform.  We have immediate
vacancies, and if you're good enough, we'll happily wait for you.  We're
not looking for contractors right now (sorry folks).

Please send CVs + cover letter to margol at beamartyr.net and feel free to
spread this post to other mailing lists that might be appropriate.

All the best,
  Issac

Requirements:
 * Good Python skills
 * Basic Zope 2 skills
 * Previous experience with Plone 3
 * HTML/CSS/JavaScript skills

Recommended:
 * Experience with Zope 2 & Five as a platform (outside of Plone)
 * Experience with ZEO
 * Experience with Varnish
 * Graphic Art capabilities (cutting up photoshop page layouts into
HTML, etc)
 * PHP