[Python-il] לימוד פייטון למתחילים / אבינעם

Amit Aronovitch aronovitch at gmail.com
Sun May 25 00:20:12 IDT 2008

One thing to keep in mind about the Guy's hebrew course is that it is
oriented to non-programmers (teaches basics of programming using
python).

Maybe there is more stuff on the list we once had on the wiki:

http://wiki.python.org.il/index.php/%D7%97%D7%95%D7%9E%D7%A8_%D7%9C%D7%9E%D7%AA%D7%97%D7%99%D7%9C%D7%99%D7%9D