[Python-il] a python meeting in TLV

Dov Grobgeld dov.grobgeld at gmail.com
Sun May 18 08:20:35 IDT 2008

I'm wondering if there would be any interest if I would speak about
Python/Gtk? E.g. I could translate my old Gtk/Perl sildes, to a python
context, see:

http://gtk2-perl.sourceforge.net/doc/yapc-2004-perl-gtk2/slides.html

But I'd need to be persuaded that there is some interest. :-)

Regards,
Dov
--
def permute(a):