[Python-il] a python meeting in TLV

Ronnie Maor ronnie.maor at gmail.com
Sun May 18 08:03:07 IDT 2008

I would like to come.

can talk about our system which is C# / IronPython / CPython and how that
works for us.
can also talk about some nice approaches/tools we use for testing the
system.

If anyone else is working with IronPython I'd like to hear their
experiences, specifically on using "normal" python libraries and tools