[Python-il] a python meeting in TLV

Nimrod Steinbock nimrod at mazool.com
Thu May 15 19:58:46 IDT 2008

Hi all,

I would like to organize a meeting for Python hackers sometime in the
next couple of months.
I can arrange a large conference room that can accommodate around 15
people. Projector included.
This is a call for:
1. Suggestions for topics for discussion
2. Suggestions for a talk you want to give - Python programming, a
python-based tool\framework, case studies of projects developed with
Python, and anything else you think might be of interest to the rest of us
3. Your name if you plan to come. Naturally, due to the small space,
people that give a talk gets higher priority.
4. Your responses to mails about the three other subjects above

I hope this will converge to an interesting meeting.

Nimrod Steinbock
nimrod at mazool.com
054-5327700