So why didn't you attend?

Shaul Hamoi (shamoi) shamoi at cisco.com
Wed Jan 20 15:21:53 IST 2010

Hi,

Don't relevant to the specific question but maybe as technology event we can go forward and run virtual meeting over the internet on tool like Webex. (http://www.webex.com/)  It can also be in additional to the regular meeting.

So if someone can't come physically he still can connect and attend the meeting , in additional there is always a recording of all the meeting so you can see it later when you've a time.

Shaul.