[TelFOSS] Pre-announcement: Sawyer about "The Moose Perl OOP System" for Beginners on 17-January

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Sat Dec 26 14:11:54 IST 2009

Hi all!

This is a pre-announcement that on Sunday, 17-January-2010 , the Tel Aviv Open
Source Club, will meet to hear Yaron Meiry (Sawyer - CCed to this message)
talk about "The Perl 'Moose' OOP System for Beginners" with a working sub-
title of "Prepare for Total Moosification". More information can be found on
the site:

http://www.cs.tau.ac.il/telux/

A little about TelFOSS:

* We meet at 18:00 (note the change of time from last year).

* We meet in Holcblat ("הולצבלט" in Hebrew), hall no. 007 in the main corridor
of the Exact Sciences building in Tel Aviv University. (Note that change of
place, though it's very close to the Schreiber Maths&CS building where we met
previously).

* There are maps on the site - http://www.cs.tau.ac.il/ .

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish