Upcoming Tel Aviv Linux Club Activities

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Wed Jan 9 17:24:07 IST 2008

Hi all!

We have a busy schedule for you in the Tel Aviv Linux Club:

http://www.cs.tau.ac.il/telux/

On 20-January-2008, Micha Silver will give a presentation about Open Source
Geographic Information Systems (GIS).

Afterwards by popular demand we will have a mini-series about Using the
Linux/UNIX Command Line (on 27-January by Elizabeth Sterling), and then a
week later, an Introduction to Linux Scripting (on 3-February by Sagiv
Barhoom).

Then two weeks afterwards, Yuval Tal will give a presentation about XBMC - The
Xbox Media Center ( http://www.xboxmediacenter.com/ ).

More information can be found on the site:

http://www.cs.tau.ac.il/telux/

I should also note that the Israeli Ruby enthusiasts (
http://rubyisrael.org/ ) will meet in the same place on 13-January (also on
Sunday), and possibly sometime in February.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish      shlomif at iglu.org.il