Welcome to Linux: "Development Tools for Linux" on Sunday, 23-Dec-2007

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Wed Dec 26 12:34:13 IST 2007

As part of the Welcome to Linux ( http://welcome.linux.org.il/ ) series, the
Tel Aviv Linux club will hold the fifth and last meeting of the series next
Sunday, 30-December-2007. Zohar Snir will give the "Linux Installation
Process" presentation, which will explain about how to install Linux on your
home machine.

The presentation will start at 18:30, in the Schreiber building, room 008 of
Tel Aviv University. Attendance is free of charge and everyone are welcome.

We'd like to remind you that a day after the presentation there the Israeli
Perl Workshop will take place, which you may wish to register to:

http://act.perl.org.il/ilpw2007/

The purpose of the Welcome to Linux series is to introduce Linux to people who
are not very familiar with it. More information can be found at:

* http://welcome.linux.org.il/2007/
* http://www.cs.tau.ac.il/telux/

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish