Welcome to Linux: "Development Tools for Linux" on Sunday, 23-Dec-2007

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Mon Dec 17 16:51:15 IST 2007

As part of the Welcome to Linux ( http://welcome.linux.org.il/ ) series, the
Tel Aviv Linux club will hold the fourth meeting of the series next Sunday,
23-December-2007. Elizabeth Sterling will give the "Development Tools for
Linux" presentation, which will explain about the basic tools of developing
C/C++ programs for Linux.

The presentation will start at 18:30, in the Schreiber building, room 008 of
Tel Aviv University. Attendance is free and everyone are welcome.

The purpose of the Welcome to Linux series is to introduce Linux to people who
are not very familiar with it. More information can be found at:

* http://welcome.linux.org.il/2007/
* http://www.cs.tau.ac.il/telux/

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish