[Python-il] Considering dropping Python 2.5 support

cool-RR cool-rr at cool-rr.com
Fri Apr 29 00:42:17 IDT 2011

Good thinking, I didn't think about that. It doesn't hold everywhere, for
example users of NanoHUB <http://nanohub.org>, which is a major research
service, are forced to use Python 2.5, but it does hold in most places I
would guess, so that tilts the scale a little bit towards ditching 2.5.
Thanks!

And hopefully NanoHUB would upgrade to Debian 6 already...

Sincerely,
Ram Rachum