[Python-il] Looking for Python/OSS students

Tom Goren tom at tomgoren.com
Mon Nov 15 10:19:21 IST 2010

A little OT, but 100 NIS seems to me more like the price of a 1-on-1
session.

If you're organizing a group, see if you can make it a bit more attractive
to parents (especially regarding such an esoteric study subject).

In addition, keep in mind that your curriculum implicates the requirement of
strong knowledge in English - you might want to re-visit some of the
subjects, otherwise the statistics of actually finding students will be
against you (strong English and parents willing to send their children to
study python).

Other than that though, good for you and good luck!

Tom.