[Python-il] [python-il]location in file

Yitzhak Wiener Yitzhak.Wiener at dspg.com
Mon May 24 18:58:54 IDT 2010

Hi Shai,

Thanks for the prompt reply.
As a really beginner, I think I partly understand your idea, but I don't
know how to do it. Can help with this? Assuming I prefer the first
option to search on the entire file, I would start as follows:
txt = file(r" project_release.dump").read()
#now I should find the next x hexadecimal words (x value is known) that
start after the string "RAW DATA:" in section that starts with "
MultiProgPage_Data at c2 - SECTION HEADER".
How do I do that?

Thanks,
Yitzhak