[Python-il] [pyweb-il:700] writing python in Visual Studio 2008/2010

Ori Peleg oripel at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 18:54:10 IST 2010

You can edit any text file inside visual studio.

To get syntax highlighting you can install the IronPython Studio:
http://www.codeplex.com/IronPythonStudio

Personally, though, I would either develop Python code with a good editor
(e.g. vim and friends) or a decent Python IDE (e.g. Wing and friends).
Visual Studio is neither.

Check out my blog: http://orip.org