[Python-il] debugging Python

Yitzhak Wiener Yitzhak.Wiener at dspg.com
Thu Jan 21 18:58:41 IST 2010

Hi Dear People,

As really beginner in Python, I face many problems and find it
relatively difficult to study Python only threw the documentation.

I find myself writing small python script with many errors, and find it
hard to understand the error reason only from command line error
message.

Is there a better way to write python scripts? I used regular editor but
it doesn't know the functions and syntax of Python. What is the best
development area for Python? Is there some kind of debugger for Python?

Best Regards,

Yitzhak