[Python-il] [pyweb-il:687] Mini-conference presenting Django

Udi h Bauman dibaunaumh at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 12:33:56 IST 2010

Hi,

We're doing a small event on Django next wednesday:
http://www.tikalk.com/tce-tikal-community-event-27110-presenting-django

There will be an intro talk by Idan, a GeoDjango demo by myself & a
case-study talk by Ahik.

As I've said, the purpose of the event is to push Django in the local
industry - we're inviting managers in high-tech companies, developers & even
newspaper people that may want to replicate the nice usage of Django in
large newspapers around the world.

You're all invited, & I'd be really thankful if you'll forward the
invitation to whoever you think may benefit from Python & Django.

Thanks,
Udi