[Python-il] [pyweb-il:683] Django for SaaS

Zeev B zeevb.public at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 14:26:59 IST 2010

Meir, I know why it bothers you since in the *past *NASA was cited many
times by Python advocates as a "big" organization using Python...

I think this example is right on the spot for a change - they are building
the cloud infrastructure for the US government and their app framework of
choice is Django (contrary to what was said by that so called "IT expert"
whom Emanuel mentioned).

If you are interested you can read more here:
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/01/16/nasa_nebula/

Ze'ev