[Python-il] [pyweb-il:656] English/hebrew font

cool-RR cool-rr at cool-rr.com
Mon Jan 11 19:49:43 IST 2010

Hello all,

I have a question about fonts for programming.

When I program in Python, I use the font
Consolas<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consolas>that is distributed by
Microsoft. I like it very much, and I believe it's
considered to be a good font among programmers. Lately though I had to edit
HTML files that combine English and Hebrew. I tried setting my HTML editor
to use Consolas, but the Hebrew text gets displayed in some horrible font,
which is much smaller than the English font, and isn't even fixed-width.

Is there a solution to this? Does anyone have a version of Consolas that has
normal Hebrew characters? If not, does anyone have any other good
fixed-width English/Hebrew font?

Thanks,
Ram.