[Python-il] [pyweb-il:632] Advertisement: Hacker News IL

Imri Goldberg lorgandon at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 20:38:59 IST 2010

I don't like facebook, but I use it.

On Sun, Jan 3, 2010 at 8:18 PM, Idan Gazit <idan at pixane.com> wrote:

> Right now, I'll get going with the tool that works to *get something
> off the ground*, as opposed to wasting time debating whether or not to
> paint this bikeshed orange.

Agree. Also, there are other tools besides facebook that get the work done.
Why not use them as well? (facebook + other tool that doesn't provoke such
sentiments)?

The fact remains that nobody cared deeply
> enough to write a good alternative, and that is why this is a bikeshed
> discussion.

This is actually wrong, see http://www.meetup.com/ .

Cheers,
Imri

BTW, can't wait for the next pywebil meetup :)

--
Imri Goldberg