[Python-il] [pyweb-il:623] Advertisement: Hacker News IL

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Sun Jan 3 15:15:28 IST 2010

On Sunday 03 Jan 2010 14:17:47 Idan Gazit wrote:
> Hey,
>
> On Jan 3, 2010, at 2:15 PM, Meir Kriheli wrote:
> > What about those who despise facebook and won't touch it with a 10
> > feet
> > pole ?
>
> They'll have to ask their friends where and when the meetup will be. :)

I agree with Meir. Facebook is a closed garden. Restricting people to use it
is anti-social and furthermore a big red flag that you are not true hackers
who can set up web-services on their own.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

Why I Love Perl - http://shlom.in/joy-of-perl

Bzr is slower than Subversion in combination with Sourceforge.
( By: http://dazjorz.com/ )