[Python-il] PythonTurtle

cool-RR cool-rr at cool-rr.com
Thu Oct 22 11:51:17 IST 2009

I was very flattered by your review.
Now I feel bad a bit because I've been neglecting PythonTurtle. There are many
things <http://github.com/cool-RR/PythonTurtle/issues> that need to be done
about it, top priority being to make a Mac installer. But not enough time...
I'm working hard on the first release of my main open-source
project<http://garlicsim.org>
.

So if anyone wants to pick up the glove...

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 10:20 AM, Imri Goldberg <lorgandon at gmail.com> wrote:

> Heya
> A little update on this. I've tried this one with a coworker and got really
> good results. I wrote about it in a blog post:
>
> http://www.algorithm.co.il/blogs/index.php/programming/python/pythonturtle-delivers/
>
> I think PythonTurtle should by checked by more people.
>
> Cheers,
> Imri
>
> --
> Imri Goldberg
> --------------------------------------
> http://plnnr.com/
> http://www.algorithm.co.il/blogs/
> --------------------------------------
> -- insert signature here ----
>
> On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 12:16 AM, cool-RR <cool-rr at cool-rr.com> wrote:
>
>> Hey all,
>>
>> Just wanted to make a little announcement: Today I've released my little
>> side project, PythonTurtle <http://pythonturtle.com>, which is a learning
>> environment for Python geared for non-computer-savvy people and children.
>> This is especially useful if you know a young child who wants to get started
>> on programming. Check out the site for more info.
>>
>> Ram.

Sincerely,
Ram Rachum