[Python-il] [pyweb-il:205] Re: Some good and not-so-good news

Alon Levy alonlevy1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 15:06:44 IST 2009

Hi,

 I'm trying to arrange a place in Bar Ilan University. If I manage to get a
large enough room, I'm only worried about wireless - does any one know the
details of the wireless setup we had at google? I mean, is there anything
special I need to do for 20-30 people to have working connections, or is a
simple infrastructure setup with a single master sufficient?

Alon

--
Alon Levy
http://wiki.saymoo.org/