[Python-il] [pyweb-il:183] Re: Spam control update

Ahik Man ahik.man at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 12:41:35 IST 2009

Idan,
First, thanks for the spam war management.
Second, we might want to make a little change to new comers message.
Something like:
"In order to join PyWeb-IL, please write a few words which
convincingly demonstrate that you are A) Not a spammer, B) Truly interested
in python and web development."

Of course any English brush up is welcome.

Ahik