[Python-il] [pyweb-il:181] Re: Polinax homework

Alon Levy alonlevy1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 12:15:02 IST 2009

I actually did the git clone, but It seems the notification project is
missing (forgot to git add it?):

alon at rolf:~/src/polinax/projects/polinax$ ls
apps    __init__.py   locale     settings.py   site_media  urls.py
deploy  __init__.pyc  manage.py  settings.pyc  templates
alon at rolf:~/src/polinax/projects/polinax$ ./manage.py syncdb
Error: No module named notification

--
Alon Levy
http://wiki.saymoo.org/