[Python-il] [pyweb-il:79] Re: [pyweb-il:78] Question: how do we handle job-offers?

Tal Einat taleinat at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 11:06:41 IST 2008

I say we auto-forward everything from pyweb-il, and trust its moderator(s)
to filter such messages so that only relevant ones come through.
At least as long as its just a few e-mails a month, I think it's best not to
delay messages because they're waiting for moderation. And less annoying
moderation for you to do :)