[Python-il] Experiences and recommendations about Python IDEs

Omer Zak w1 at zak.co.il
Wed Apr 9 08:17:33 IDT 2008

With which IDE do you work when you develop Python scripts, if any
(especially when using wxPython)?
Do you enjoy it?
Which IDE would you recommend?
If you had time to support and improve an IDE, into which IDE would you
have invested your time?

I am asking because I found boa-constructor to be painful to use, and
wxGlade is missing some of the widgets.

                                     --- Omer

--
Never let beliefs, God or Gods incite war and hatred among human beings.

I may be affiliated in any way.