[Haifux] [JOB OFFER] Fwd: JOB AD: developer with kernel skills
Orna Agmon Ben-Yehuda
ladypine at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 11:06:04 IDT 2012
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Muli Ben-Yehuda <muli at cs.technion.ac.il>
Date: Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 10:14 AM
Subject: JOB AD: developer with kernel skills
To: linux-il <linux-il at cs.huji.ac.il>
IBM is looking for a developer with (mad) kernel skills for the TSM &
FastBack team. CVs should be sent to Eran Raichstein, `eranra' at il
dot ibm dot com.
Location: Haifa (flexible)
The employee will function as part of a team that develops Data
Protection & Recovery solution. As part of her/his role s/he will be
expected to handle areas of the product which are kernel related, as
well as customers problems related to Kernel .
- At least five years of experience in C, C++ on Windows and Linux
- Strong experience with WDM Kernel Driver and Linux Kernel module
- Deep and proven experience in windows environments, programming
languages etc ...
- Experience developing at the system level e.g. OS internals, multi
threading, sockets, etc.
- Knowledge of the storage stacks, communication, multi threading and
- Proven experience in technical leadership & design of complex
- Proven experience of working with customers
- Candidates should have excellent interpersonal skills, ability to
work as part of a global team, ability to work in multi-task
environment and good problem solving skills.
Linux-il mailing list
Linux-il at cs.huji.ac.il
Orna Agmon Ben-Yehuda.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Haifux