[Haifux] [HAIFUX Lecture] Advanced Linux Kernel Networking - Neighboring Subsystem; IPSec by Rami Rosen
orr.dunkelman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 12:04:46 IST 2008
Next Monday, 10th of March, at 18:30 the Haifa Linux Club, will meet
again and enjoy the lecture of Rami Rosen about
Advanced Linux Kernel Networking - Neighboring Subsystem; IPSec
* We will deal with arp table and arp cache,
* Reachability and Network Unreachability Detection,
* Reachability states (NUD_REACHABLE , NUD_NONE or NUD_FAILED, and more)
* Garbage collection with the Neighboring Subsystem.
* Interaction between Linux Kernel Routing Subsystem and Linux
* Kernel Neighboring Subsystem.
* IPsec - tunnels and encryption , xfrm API , IPsec flow cache.
We meet in Taub building, room 6. For instructions see:
Attendance is free, and you are all invited!
How Ethernet works Nir
Advanced Linux Kernel Networking - third lecture Rami Rosen 7/4/2008
We are always interested in hearing your talks and ideas. If you wish
to give a talk, hold a discussion, or just plan some event haifux
might be interested in, please contact us at webmaster at haifux.org
Orr.Dunkelman at gmail.com
"Any human thing supposed to be complete, must for that reason infallibly
be faulty" -- Herman Melville, Moby Dick.
GPG fingerprint: C2D5 C6D6 9A24 9A95 C5B3 2023 6CAB 4A7C B73F D0AA
(This key will never sign Emails, only other PGP keys. The key
corresponds to orrd at vipe.technion.ac.il)
More information about the Haifux