Some problems with http://august.penguin.org.il/

Lior Kesos lior at linnovate.net
Thu Jun 4 13:03:26 IDT 2009

These are not "Directories" threre aliases to the pages.
Currently the homepage is now http://august.penguin.org.il/2009 and I
set it as the first page.
We can automate the url pathes based on the tag, I have very little
time so I did what I could do in the morning and will work with Meital
on it forward.
Is there an official team doing the site because I'd be happy to
instruct you/her on how to treat the content so it'll reach the right
places.
best regards
Lior

mail: lior at linnovate.net