Some problems with http://august.penguin.org.il/

Lior Kesos lior at linnovate.net
Thu Jun 4 07:02:07 IDT 2009

Done,
I also moved the link to 2008 and added a tagging vocabulary for the
"year".
This will let us craft url like 2008/pictures and 2008/videos as long
as we tag the videos and pictures with the year.
The way I see it I (and maybe other members of linnovate) wil help
with infrastructure - Meital will do the content.
Meital, beyond editing the frontpage please tag all of the exisiting
videos as 2008 and change their url to 2008/videos/$title_name in the
url_settings.
This will effectively "move" all of the existing movies to the 2008
directory - call me if you have a problem.
Shlomi, the old page is under august.penguin.org.il/2008, I havn't
found what you where talking about.
I think we should open you an administrative account and maybe you can
help Meital with the contents (and scratch you own itch).
There is an ugly debug message in the administrative side and I wanted
to change an administration theme to something more err 2009ish, my
only problem was that I couldn't log in.
anyway that was my half hour of morning work.
till next time
Lior
On Jun 3, 2009, at 1:49 PM, Tomer Cohen wrote:

> By the way, someone should take care of this site, and stop breaking
> old links. I recommend creating a /2009/ folder for the new content,
> and redirect the main page into that directory.
>
> On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 13:42, Shlomi Fish <shlomif at iglu.org.il> wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I have some errata for http://august.penguin.org.il/ . Please
> correct it.
>
> 1. You've misspelled "פינגווין" as "פינגויין" in at
> least one place.
>
> 2. The link http://august.penguin.org.il/AUG2008/?page=1 (at the
> bottom of the
> page points to the old site design and not to the second page of the
> articles.
>
> Regards,
>
>        Shlomi Fish

> Shlomi Fish       http://www.shlomifish.org/
> Understand what Open Source is - http://xrl.us/bjn82
>
> God gave us two eyes and ten fingers so we will type five times as
> much as we
> read.

> Tomer
> Sent from Givatayim, TA, Israel
> H. L. Mencken  - "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the taste
> of the American public."

Lior Kesos - http://www.linnovate.net
Linnovate - Community Infrastructure Care
mail: lior at linnovate.net
office: +972 722500881
cell: +972 524305252
skype: liorkesos